Readers and Comments Welcome

I want to thank you all for taking the time to read my blog. The Yapping of a Canadian Mutt was created as an outlet for my personal frustration with the government system surrounding mental health issue. This is my personal way to create awareness.

Monday, August 23, 2010

What's Your Point? You, Canadian Mutt!!

People are always asking me why are you doing this? Why do I blog and write letters that will never be heard?

My statement is, “I want to stop the pain and suffering causes to families and create a proactive treatment plan for every mentally ill.”

But now my simple statement will be, “I want to create one ripple of change, faith will do the rest!”

People are always saying that I am a dreamer, and the real world doesn’t work the way I see it. To me dreaming is just the faith within ourselves to make a better world. The world you exist in.

The world within my house, my reality and my bubble. The world that shines around me as I am about my town,living life and loving what life has tossed my way.

LOVING HARDSHIP,because BE Damned if I will allow hardship to beat me, or turn my heart to COLD HARD OPPRESSION – that creates only hate.

People rant that they have no power to change the world, no power to change the masses and no power to make the world a better place. This makes me want to cry. Cry for –you have lost faith within yourself. When did we give this power away? When did we allow all the negative and despair to enter our lives.To me dreaming is just the faith within myself to make a better world. So I ask all of you out there why have you lost faith in humanity and yourself.

I want to ask if you tossed a stone into a pond would the ripples not fan out, and if you now tossed another stone, would the ripples not compound? Well I choose to believe that every deed and word I have done or spoken has not gone into this world without creating that ripple. Some people may have seen the ripple and wondered in it. They have place this in their memory banks for a recall at a later date. Another may have seen the ripple and was inspired to change a small aspect of their own life. Another may have join in to create their own ripples.

I choose to believe in the cosmic universal laws of cause and effect, and in change as an ever occurring event. I choose to believe that ever energy of word or thought, I give out creates a cause and effect.

There are so many one liners to support dreamers of dreams. Karma.You reap what you sow. World change begins with one small change within ones-self.So if this makes me a dreamer to you so be it, but also remember that my dreams also warm my heart with love and endurance.

I wondered does oppression warm your heart or does it feed your anger and despair?

No comments:

Post a Comment